GRA – Tz is a registered international NGO in Musoma, Tanzania. We offer simple, natural and affordable solutions to the challenges of poverty, hunger and disease faced by communities in the Mara Region of Tanzania. Our main office is located in Musoma. We also have a Permaculture training center in Kinesi Village.
- Subsidized borehole drilling and hand pump installation in Mara Region
- Training in Permaculture and organic agriculture in Musoma Town and Kinesi Village
- Reforestation projects in the Mara Region including training and free trees for families, communities, schools, heath clinics, government offices and NGOs
- Vital services for families caring for orphans in Musoma and Kinesi Village
- Low-cost herbal remedies for the treatment and prevention of malaria and other diseases
- Low-cost Solar Cookkits and training in solar and other alternative cooking methods